if the symbol of heat i.e triangle is given on the arrow between reactants and products the which type of reaction is that exothermic or endothermic?
Asked by pratu0843 | 27th Jul, 2019, 02:45: PM
If the heat is listed on the reactant side then the reaction is endothermic while it's on product side then it is an exothermic reaction.
Answered by Ramandeep | 27th Jul, 2019, 09:08: PM
- What is electrolysis. Explain its procedure and usages.
- wht is decomposition reaction
- How can we classify equations into endothermic and exothermic reactions just by looking at it?
- Q. 1 A solution of substance X is used for white-washing . (i) Name the substance X and write it's formula. (ii) Write the reaction of substance X with water.
- Is Digestion a Decomposition Reaction?
- In electrolysis of water ,the water coloum at anode looks more higher in spite of having less volume of oxygen gas than cathode having double volume of hydrogen gas ,Is there any reason or it is an error of NCERT text book
- what is meant by combination reaction
- Differences between combination and decomposition reaction
- What is the relationship between black and white photography and decomposition of silver chloride
- what is a commbination reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number