If the boling pont of ethanol is 78.37 c, what is its condensation pont?
Asked by khare.shubhangi | 26th Jun, 2017, 01:08: PM
-Boiling is the change of state from a liquid to a gas.
-The temperature which the above phenomenon occurs for a liquid is called its boiling point.
-The change of state from a gas to a liquid is called condensation.
-A pure substance condenses at a temperature equal to its boiling point.
-Therefore, ethanol, assuming it is pure, will condensate at the same point at which it boils i.e 78.37o C.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 26th Jun, 2017, 02:17: PM
- How is the heat energy supplied to a liquid used during boiling at a fixed temperature?
- can you explain the molecular motion of boiling?
- State three properties of molecules of matter
- particles of which matter move with high speed and why
- Please solve this true or false I am confused
- Give me the answer of this. It is too urgent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number