if density is 10.5 kg m cube and volume is 441000 cm cube . find mass in si unit
Asked by tk4142357 | 11th Jul, 2020, 01:07: PM
ρ = 10.5 kg/m3
V =441000 cm3 = 0.441 m3
M = ρV =10.5 x 0.441 = 4.6305 kg
Thus, mass in SI unit is 4.6 kg
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th Jul, 2020, 01:45: PM
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
- What are the differences between volume and capacity.
- What is acre
- What is scalar?
- What is CC?
- without using a measuring scale how can we find the area of the following correctly-- a five rupee coin and the playing card and banyan?
- What is m²
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number