i have exams please answer both the questions
difference between dhekli and moat irrigation
why an image is formed on a plane mirror but not on a smooth white color paper
Asked by ajayrath7 | 14th Jul, 2017, 08:05: PM
For a mirror, all incident light rays coming in parallel remain parallel after reflecting, maintaining an image. But for white color paper, incident rays are scattered, it gets blurred to the point that don't make out any image.
Moat/ Pulley Irrigation: It is a manual irrigation method. By this method water is directly taken out of wells with the help of pulley and is used to irrigate fields.
Dhekli Irrigation: In this system a rope and bucket connected to pole to obtain water from well. They connect rope and bucket on one end of a heavy stick and a heavy counter weight at the other end.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Jul, 2017, 11:20: AM
- under White light, what colour will an object appear to be in the following cases (i) it reflects all colours (ii) it absorbs all colours (III) it reflects green light and absorbs other colours (iv) it reflects red light and absorbs other colours
- What is near and far point of the eye?
- What is the difference between aquous humour and vitreous humor
- where does the image form in our eye
- why is image formed in our eyes inverse ?
- What are the parts of the eyes? How can we distinguish between all of them?
- Which phenomena is exhibited in the formation of rainbow? Define it.
- What protects the interior of the eye from accidents? Where is iris present in the eye?
- What is iris? Write its function.
- Where an image is formed in human eye? Name the nerve which transmits the sensations felt by the nerve cells for an image.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number