I am poor at writing essays and representing an answer. Please experts help me in this matter.what can I do for it ?
Asked by mahapatramamata76 | 5th May, 2016, 11:37: AM
Writing well is very important as the language and style used communicates a lot to your examiners.
- Set aside time to write a little each day.
- Plan out what you want to write about and then jot down the points on paper.
- Read all your lessons so that you are well-versed with the content.
- Understand that it is fine to make several first drafts. Therefore, practice writing as much as you can every day.
- Do not copy from other sources. Plagiarism is a punishable offense.
- Proofread, that is, check your content for errors. You can make a list of errors that you are used to making and then check your practice sheets for the same.
- A good piece of writing should be structured well. Therefore, have an introduction, body paragraphs, and a strong conclusion to your creative writing pieces.
- In the examination hall, time yourself so that you ca complete the paper in time.
Answered by Snehal Naik | 5th May, 2016, 06:20: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number