how to write the power in powers and exponents chapter i have may doubts in this lesson in the keyboard which is the key for typing powers
Asked by ajayrath7 | 24th Apr, 2017, 11:02: AM
Dear student, you send your doubt,
You can write x raise to 3 as x^3 (the symbol '^' can be obtained from the keyboard by using shift+6)
Or you can also click a picture of the question and upload it.
Or you can write x raise to 3. (using text).
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 24th Nov, 2017, 01:03: PM
- If 2^3 x 2^n =2^7 then n=
- simplify: (8)‐⁷×(5)‐⁷
- Find the value of x for which 5 x ÷ 5 -3 = 5 5 .
- evaluatr (-2/7)^-4 × (-5/7)^2
- 64 × 64 in exponential form with base 4 is ________.
- question 5
- distance between Hyderabad to delhi is 1674.9 km by rail. how you would express this in centimeters? also expre expresd expure
- Using the law of exponents express each of the following as a rational number with positive exponents [3/4] to the power-5
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number