How to calculate bmi? If my weight is 55 kg and my height is 150 cm then how to calculate the bmi?? Explain it briefly please???
Asked by dhyeyvachani26.tl | 14th Apr, 2020, 03:05: PM
Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
The formula for BMI is weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. If height has been measured in centimeters, divide by 100 to convert this to meters.
BMI = Weight (kg)/Height (m)
BMI = 55/1502 = 55/1.52 = 55/2.25 = 24.4.
This is considered normal.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Apr, 2020, 07:35: PM
- What precautions we have to take when we have cancer
- organ specific and Tissue-specific manifestation
- What is causative agent of AIDS?
- which medicine can cure malaria??
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number