How many three-digit natural numbers are divisible by 7?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 20th Nov, 2013, 10:08: AM
Three digit numbers divisible by 7 are
105, 112, 119, ..., 994
This is an AP with first term (a) = 105 and common difference (d) = 7
Let an be the last term.
an = a + (n - 1)d
994 = 105 + (n - 1)(7)
7(n - 1) = 889
n - 1 = 127
n = 128
Thus, there are 128 three-digit natural numbers that are divisible by 7.
Answered by | 20th Nov, 2013, 12:08: PM
- Which term of the AP :121,117,113,...., Is its first negative term ?
- If (m+1)th term of an A. P is twice the (n+1)th term, prove that (3m+1)th term is twice the (m+n+1)th term.
- Which term of an AP 19, 90/5, 87/5... Is first negative term
- If the mth term of an ap is 1/n and nth term of an ap is 1/m then find the value of (mn)th
- Sum of n terms of an AP is 3n square + 5n.Find the AP and hence find its 15th term.
- if the ratio between 5th and the 10th terms of an AP is 1:2 and 12th term is 36,find that AP
- If nth term of an AP is (2n+1), what is the sum of its first three terms?
- Check whether 301 in the sequence 5, 11, 17, 23, . . . ?
- find the 25th term of AP = -5,-5/2,0,5/2
- Find the number of terms in each of the following APs: (i) 7,13,19........,205 (ii) 18,15 1/2,13,.......,-47
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number