How can scurvy and anaemia be prevented?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Apr, 2014, 07:56: AM
Scurvy is a deficiency disease of vitamin C while defeciency of iron causes anaemia, hence scurvy can be prevented by taking the necessary amounts of vitamin C and anaemia can be prevented by including iron containing food stuffs in our diet.
Answered by | 14th Apr, 2014, 09:56: AM
- what are the function of iodine in our body
- Why do we need water in our balanced diet
- what is dietary fibre
- what is carbohydrates
- what is rice
- what are the major nutrients in our food?
- what is the meaning of this question- what type of diseases are deficiency diseases?
- What is the role of proteins in our diet?
- Mention any two functions of calcium.
- What is the role of roughage in our diet?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number