Give one word answer
1. The automatic response by the body to a stimulus
2. The part of the nervous system that controls functioning of heart muscles and smooth muscles
Asked by janish75 | 22nd Jul, 2018, 06:31: PM
2. autonomic nervous system
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Jul, 2018, 06:59: PM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number