give one example of droplet transmission
Asked by k_bhavna2003 | 26th Sep, 2018, 06:46: PM
Droplet transmission occurs when oral or nasal secretions infected enter the eyes, nose or mouth of another person. Example- Common cold, Influenza, Diphtheria, Mumps
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Sep, 2018, 08:53: AM
- What causes tubercolosis?
- Is there any disease that causes inflammation of the lungs?
- What is Direct Transmission also give examples
- Diseases which get transmitted from person to person
- what are pathogens?
- CHAPTER- HEALTH AND HYGINE SHORT ANSWERS TYPE QUESTION. Distinguish between communicable and non- communicable diseases. List the way to protect against diseases caused by microorganisms. Briefly describe the following: Composing (b) dumping State preventive measures against the spread of(a) diarrhea (b) typhoid How does anopheles mosquito spread the infection of malaria? How do disease causing organisms enter our body? LONG ANSWERS TYPE QUESTIONS. Describe various modes of direct transmission of communicable diseases. Discuss various modes of indirect transmission of communicable diseases. List the measures which help to prevent spread of infections. Describe various ways to keeping surrounding clean.
- CHAPTER- HEALTH AND HYGINE VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTION 1. Define health. 2 What is meant by disease? 3 Give two examples of non infectious diseases. 4 Name two diseases caused by virus. 5 Why should dry leaves not be burnt?
- CHAPTER- HEALTH AND HYGIENE GIVE ONE WORD. 1. Diseases which get transmitted from person to person. 2. An eye infection caused by direct contact. 3. A disease caused by bite of infected dog. 4. A disease immunized by BCG. 5 Aneffictive way of disposing off plant waste and kitchen waste. 6 Microbe which causes malaria.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number