fraction into decimal 6/10
Asked by sumitrapatra1234567 | 3rd Feb, 2021, 11:08: AM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 3rd Feb, 2021, 11:15: AM
- how to convert decimal into fraction
- 64/1000 decimal number for each of the following.
- 0.5 or 0.05 which is greater
- who to divide decimals
- Please solve /tell with steps. Find: a)76.5/0.15 b)3.78/1.4 c)2.73/1.3
- Find the quotient 1. 5.2/1.25
- Arrange 269.374 in the place-value chart. Write place value of each digit.
- Express 0.9875 as a fraction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number