Find the volume of a hemisphere whose curved surface area is 24948 cm2.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Oct, 2017, 01:05: PM
Let r = radius of the hemispherical bowl.
Curved surface area of the hemisphere = 24948 cm2
Let V be its volume.
Answered by | 24th Oct, 2017, 03:05: PM
- A hemispherical bowl of internal diameter 36cm contains a liquid is to be filled in a cylindrical bottles of radius 3cm and height 6cm.How many bottles are required to empty the bowl
- A bead is made up of metal of radius 2 cm. If the density of the metal is 10.5 gm/cm3, calculate the mass of the bead.
- Find the volume of a hemispherical vessel whose total surface area is 462 cm2.
- Find the height of a cone of radius 30 cm which is formed by melting a sphere of radius 30 cm.
- Find the capacity of a hemispherical vessel, if circumference of its top is 308 cm.
- The surface area of a sphere is 5544 cm2. Calculate its volume.
- A tomb is in the form of a cylinder surmounted by a hemisphere. The radius and height of the cylindrical portion are 10.5 m and 9 m. calculate its volume.
- If the density of metal is 8.4 gm/dm3, calculate the mass of a metallic sphere of radius 0.5 dm.
- A sphere of radius 12 cm is melted and recasted into a cylinder of radius 6 cm. Find the height of the recasted cylinder.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number