find the simple interest on₹3500 at the rate of 2 1/2%for 165 days
Asked by madhusmitha965 | 16th Feb, 2020, 03:33: PM
Apply the formula
I = (PRT)/100
Answered by | 16th Feb, 2020, 09:40: PM
- find the compound interest on Rupees 15625 at 16% per annum for 9 months when compounded quarterly
- compound interest method
- prena borrowed
- Amit invested an amount at the rate of 10% p.a on C.I and after two years he again invested, half of the initial amount . If he got Rs 1371.6 as interest after three years , if he invested same amount on S.I at rate of 15% p.a?
- the sum of anamount to rs 4913 in 3 years at 61/4%per annum compounded is
- What to do if time is in months eg 5 months,and we have find interest quarterly.then what to do
- Find the compound interest at the rate of10% per annum for 2 years on the principle which is two years at the rate of10% per annum given rupees 200 as the simple interest?
- find the compound interest if principal is 1000 date is 8% half yearly time is one and half year??
- 1760= 16000(1+R/100)²
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number