find the simple interest on₹3500 at the rate of 2 1/2%for 165 days
Asked by madhusmitha965 | 16th Feb, 2020, 03:33: PM
Apply the formula
I = (PRT)/100
Answered by | 16th Feb, 2020, 09:40: PM
- the sum of anamount to rs 4913 in 3 years at 61/4%per annum compounded is
- What to do if time is in months eg 5 months,and we have find interest quarterly.then what to do
- Find the compound interest at the rate of10% per annum for 2 years on the principle which is two years at the rate of10% per annum given rupees 200 as the simple interest?
- find the compound interest if principal is 1000 date is 8% half yearly time is one and half year??
- 1760= 16000(1+R/100)²
- Divakaran deposited a sum of ₹ 6250 in Allahabad bank for 1 year, compounded half-yearly at 8% per annum. Find the compound interest he gets.
- find the difference between the simple interest and compound interest on 24000 for 2 years at 6% per annum per annum
- If difference between compound and simple interest for 2 years at 5%Pa is RS 12 Find the sum borrowed
- milind deposited rs 64000 in a savings scheme which fetches him interest at the rate of 71/2% compounded annually.after how many years will this sum amount to rs 79507?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number