find the difference between CI and SIon a sum of Rs 1000 at the rate of 10%p.a for 2 years
Asked by Manju | 31st Dec, 2016, 06:48: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 31st Dec, 2016, 10:17: PM
- Rachana borrowed a certain sum at the rate if 15 percent per annum if she paid at the end of two years ₹1290 an interest compounded annually find the sum she borrowed
- Sum of amount to 2520 2 years on ci annum . Same sum of money amounts to 2646 on 3 years si. Find rate
- the compound interest on a sum at the rate of 15%for 2 years is 3096 and the simple interest on the same sum for the same period 2880 what will be the amount of sum.
- On a certain sum of money compound interest earned at the end of 3 years is 1456 rupeescompound interest at the end of 2 years is 880 compute the principal invested
- Find simple interest on 1200 rate 10% and time 2 year
- find the difference betweenthe compound interest and simple interest on a sum of 64000 rupees for 2 years at 7and a half p.a
- The difference between the compound interest and the simple interest on a certain sum at the rate of 15% per annum for 3 years is ₹283.50. Find the sum.
- Find the compound interest on 15625 at 16% per annum for nine months when Compounded quarterly
- Somnath lent 20,000 at 20% interest for 2 years compounded annually.If the interest was compounded half yearly, how much more would he earn as interest?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number