find the circumference of A circle whose radius is 7 cm
Asked by hrishikaraj771 | 5th Oct, 2020, 08:31: PM
Circumference of a circle = 2.pi.r
Use pi = 22/7 and r = 7 and find the value.
Answered by | 5th Oct, 2020, 11:42: PM
- Find the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 66 m
- A circle of radius 2 cm is cut out from a square piece of an aluminium sheet of side 6 cm.what is the area of the left over aluminium sheet ?(take π =3.14)
- The radiusof a circular pipe is 10 cm. What length of a tape is required to wrap once around the pipe (pi=3.14)
- The diameter of a circle is 49m. What is it's area?
- how to find PI
- A road roller makes 1400 revolution. If the radius of the roller is 2.5 m, the distance overed is
- question no 14
- Find the area of square that can be inscribed in a circle of radius 8cm
- the area of circular plot is 3850 sq.m. find the radius of the plot. find the cost of fencing the plot at Rs 10 per metre.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number