find the area of a circle of radius 7cm
Asked by Smitha | 11th Jun, 2019, 06:30: PM
Area of circle = πr2
radius of circle = 7 cm
Area of circle = 3.14 x (7)2 = 153.86 cm2
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Jun, 2019, 10:01: AM
- what is the SI unit for volume
- Why we say CM-3 and not CM3??
- There is a circular field of area of approximately 500square metre.How can you finds its area accurately by using a measuring tape area area acc
- What are the differences between volume and capacity.
- What is acre
- What is scalar?
- What is CC?
- without using a measuring scale how can we find the area of the following correctly-- a five rupee coin and the playing card and banyan?
- What is m²
- length into breadth into height of a cuboid is 7 centimetre 4cm 2cm respectively . lts volume ml is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number