Find r, if the given value of x is the rth term of the given A.P. :
25, 50, 75, 100, …….. x = 1000
Asked by Topperlearning User | 26th Jul, 2017, 01:27: PM
Given A.P. is 25, 50, 75, 100 ….. x =1000
x is the rth term
i.e., 1000 = 25 + (r – 1) 25
1000 = 25 + 25r – 25
1000 = 25r
Answered by | 26th Jul, 2017, 03:27: PM
- Which term of the AP :121,117,113,...., Is its first negative term ?
- If (m+1)th term of an A. P is twice the (n+1)th term, prove that (3m+1)th term is twice the (m+n+1)th term.
- Which term of an AP 19, 90/5, 87/5... Is first negative term
- If the mth term of an ap is 1/n and nth term of an ap is 1/m then find the value of (mn)th
- Sum of n terms of an AP is 3n square + 5n.Find the AP and hence find its 15th term.
- if the ratio between 5th and the 10th terms of an AP is 1:2 and 12th term is 36,find that AP
- If nth term of an AP is (2n+1), what is the sum of its first three terms?
- Check whether 301 in the sequence 5, 11, 17, 23, . . . ?
- find the 25th term of AP = -5,-5/2,0,5/2
- Find the number of terms in each of the following APs: (i) 7,13,19........,205 (ii) 18,15 1/2,13,.......,-47
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number