Failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility. Why?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 04:16: PM
High temperature of the abdomen kills the spermatogenic tissue of the testes. Thus, no sperms are formed. Hence, failure of testes to descend into scrotal sacs leads to sterility.
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 06:16: PM
- Explain the various phases of menstrual cycle with reference to changes in ovary and uterus and hormonal cycle
- sex organs name
- Male reproductive system essay
- I want some extra short questions from the chap human reproduction
- What is the function of Androgen Binding Protein [ABP] secreted by the sertoli cells in the human male testes ?
- Who discovered the HUMAN SPERM and HUMAN EGG/OVA/OVUM ?
- What is the other name of SEMINAL VESICLE ?
- Production of sperms requires low temperature. How is it accomplished in the human body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number