Draw diagram of plant & animals cell
Asked by kumar54321 | 30th Apr, 2015, 08:14: PM
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik
| 4th May, 2015,
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 4th May, 2015, 08:30: AM
- Which is main part of cell ?
- Diffrence between nucleus and nucleoid
- Why nerve cell are long and have branches
- what is nerve cell and what is the function of nerve cell
- what is human cheek cell and what is the function of the human cheek cell
- does cell wall provide rigidity to plant cell
- what is the meaning of ribosomes
- What is difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells?
- Give reason for the following: 1) Plant have a cell wall while animal lack a cell wall. 2) Cell membrane is porous. 3) Mitochondriais also called powerhouse of the cell.
- A cell lacking in nucleus ,also lacks?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number