Differentiate between thunderstorms and cyclones
Asked by 1967poonam | 19th Jul, 2015, 11:24: AM
Thunderstorm is a storm with lightning and thunder. It may also cause rain which might result in a flood.Thunderstorms often occur in tropical regions.
Cyclones are huge revolving storms caused by the winds blowing around a central area of low pressure. Cyclones occur near the coastal areas.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 15th Dec, 2017, 07:24: PM
- World dangerous resistance from improper storm water drainage system in city
- Why we shouldn't lie on the ground during thunderstorms ?
- Explain formation of thunderstorms in your words?
- Can thunderstorm develop when the air is dry?
- How cyclones are formed?
- What is the main cause for the development of storm?
- What is hail?
- Why the eye of a cyclone is calm area?
- How meteorologists predict about storms?
- How birds fly?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number