Define the process of transpiration.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jul, 2014, 02:28: PM
Transpiration is the process in which plants release water in the form of vapour.
Answered by | 11th Jul, 2014, 04:28: PM
- What is the botanical name of touch-me-not plant?
- How is a leaf attached to the stem of a plant?
- Explain the process of photosynthesis.
- Name any two plants which show reticulate venation.
- (i) What is the difference between the leaf of an orchid plant and a lemon plant?(ii) Which part of the plant produces food and how?
- Mention any three functions carried out by the stem of a plant.
- Name any four parts of a rose leaf.
- (i) Which part of the plant produces food and how? (ii) What is the difference between reticulate and parallel venation?
- (i) What is the stem of a plant? (ii) State the various functions of the stem in a plant.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number