Asked by gowthamig.907 | 24th Jan, 2019, 02:40: PM
1. It is used to accelerate charge particle for collisions and different research purposes.
2. IT is use in medical therapy. Like in treatment of cancer tumor through accelerated particle
3. It is use to separate plasma from blood.
4. In nuclear physics to accelerate particle
Answered by Ankit K | 24th Jan, 2019, 10:26: PM
- Calculate torque and force acting on the current carrying loop.
- pls solve
- Why can't the south pole of the magnetic needle deflect in Ampere swimming Rule??
- Find the magnitude and direction
- A wire of length l is bent in the form of a circular loop with a no of turns and is suspended in a magnetic field of intensity B. Find the expression for the maximum torque produced on the circular loop when a current I is passed through it.
- MUST EVERY MAGNETIC CONFIGURATION HAVE NORTH POLE AND SOUTH POLE AND CAN WE THINK OF MAGNETIC FIELD CONFIGURATION WITH THREE POLES ?
- A MAGNETISED NEEDLE IN A UNIFORM MAGNETIC FIELD EXPERIENCES A TORQUE BUT NO NET FORCE. HOWEVER, AN IRON NAIL NEAR A BAR MAGNET EXPERIENCES A FORCE OF ATTRACTION IN ADDITION TO TORQUE. EXPLAIN
- A nickel bar magnet is heated to 500oC and then cooled in free space, which is devoid of any magnetic field. Will the bar retain magnetism?
- A system of two concentric coils of radii 10 cm and 20 cm is placed vertically along the East-West direction as represented in the given figure. The inner coil carries 10 A current in anti-clockwise direction and the outer coil carries 12 A current in clockwise direction. Calculate the net magnetic field with direction at the centre of the concentric coils.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number