Construct triangle ABC AB=9cm BC 9cm and angle ABC=45°.
Also draw a circle of radius 2 cm to touch the arms of angle ACB
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 17th Nov, 2017, 06:17: PM
1) Draw BC = 9 cm
2) From B, draw angle B = 45o
3) From B cut arc BA = 9 cm.
4) Join AC, triangle ABC is required triangle.
5) Draw angle bisector of angle C .
6) At a distance of 2 cm from BC, draw a line parallel to BC which intersects angle bisector at D.
7) Draw a circle with centre D which touches the arms of angle ACB.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 18th Nov, 2017, 07:52: PM
- By using a ruler and compasses only, construct triangle ABC, in which BC=6.5cm., AB=5.5cm., AC=5cm. Construct the incircle of the triangle and record the radius of the incircle.
- Construct traingle abc on which bc is 4cm angle acb is 45 degree and perpendicular from a on bc is 2.5 draw cicumscribing of traingle abc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number