Construct a triangle ABC given that radius of triangle ABC is 3.5 cm angle BCA is 45° and angle BAC is 60°
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 17th Nov, 2017, 06:23: PM
1) Draw a circle with centre O and radius = 3.5 cm.
2) Draw diameter BOD and construct angle BOA = 90o (angle subtended at centre is double)
3) Construct angle BOC = 120o
4) Join AB, BC and CA.
Triangle ABC is the required triangle.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 28th Nov, 2017, 11:46: AM
- By using a ruler and compasses only, construct triangle ABC, in which BC=6.5cm., AB=5.5cm., AC=5cm. Construct the incircle of the triangle and record the radius of the incircle.
- Construct traingle abc on which bc is 4cm angle acb is 45 degree and perpendicular from a on bc is 2.5 draw cicumscribing of traingle abc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number