circle the odd one out
Asked by SATYEN | 6th Apr, 2017, 11:20: PM
Wool, Silk, Hemp, Jute
In the above example, all the given fibres are natural fibres. Of which wool and silk are animal fibres and hemp and jute are plant fibres. It is difficult to circle one odd man out from the given choices.
Gaddi, Lohi, Bakharwal, Chamba
In the above example, Lohi and Bakharwal are breeds of sheep. Chamba is a breed of goat. Gaddi is a breed of sheep as well as goat. It is difficult to circle one odd man out from the given choices.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Apr, 2017, 11:15: AM
- Silk fibre made of
- How silk is made from silkworm
- How does sericulture done
- what isrearing
- 1.What changes take place in the Pupa stage of silkworm? 2. What are the common health problems found in the people who work in silk industry? mention any two. 3. Differentiate between the eri silk and other types of silk. 4. How is Silk obtained from silkworms? 5. Why do we need to store silk in fabrics like cotton?
- Why is it advised to have lots of mulberry leaves while rearing silkworms?
- Why is it advised to place twigs in trays while rearing silk moth?
- How is silk obtained from cocoons?
- Take an artificial (synthetic) silk thread and a pure silk thread. Burn these threads carefully. In a tabular column, write the difference in the smell while burning?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number