choose the odd one out and name the category to which other three terms belong to:
1. spawning , composting , casing , ripening.
2. glucose , galactose , fructose , maltose.
3. scapula , glenoid , acetabulum , clavicle.
4. mumps , polio , syphilis , rabies.
5. tegmen , endosperm , testa , micropyle.
arrange in logical sequence:
1. synergids , micropyle , stigma , polar nuclei.
2. hair follicle , hair , hair papilla , hair bulb.
3. humerus , carpals , clavicle , radius.
4. fibula , femur , phalanges , meta tarsals.
5. class , family , phylum , order.
define the following:
7. decalcified bone
8. antagonistic muscles
10. food pyramid
Asked by archana | 27th Dec, 2017, 12:24: AM
Odd one out:
1. Ripening. (Other three are steps in mushroom cultivation)
2. Maltose. (Other three are monosaccharides or simple sugars)
3. Acetabulum. (Other three are parts of shoulder or pectoral girdle)
4. Syphilis. (Other three are viral diseases)
5. Endosperm. (Other three are parts of a dicot seed)
(Note: In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually and let us know where you are getting stuck so that we would be able to explain things better.)
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Dec, 2017, 11:40: AM
- is oyster mushroom edible ?
- What is the difference between fungi and virus??
- what happens if moisf bread is placed in the refrigerator?
- Three examples of fungi that cause plant disease,fungi that cause disease in me and the chemical which is derived from penicillum purpurogenum
- Would there be any bacteria in aquarium? Difference between bacteria and yeast?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number