Can you help me to solve the match the following.
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 21st Oct, 2020, 07:51: PM
(A) Endoplasmic reticulum - Production and segregation of proteins to be secreted
(B) Chloroplast - Organelle of photosynthesis
(C) Golgi body - Sorting, packaging and labelling of cell products
(D) Lysosomes - Digestion of nutrients and worn out cell parts
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 22nd Oct, 2020, 11:13: AM
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number