By selling tea at rs 160 per kg a grocer gains only 5%by how much he raise the price so as to gain 15%
Asked by rukaiyaraja5253 | 26th Dec, 2017, 06:49: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 27th Dec, 2017, 10:30: AM
- a man sell a book for a profit of 20%. if he had brought it at 20%less and sold it at Rs 60 less he would have gain 25%. find the CP of the book
- A shopkeeper boughttwo fans for rupees 5000 he sold one at a profit of 10% and the other at a loss of 10% if the SP of both the fans are equal find the cost price of each pen
- What is meaning of cost
- Mr K.D Kulkarni purchased a horse for RS.6500 and sold it on the same day RS.7150. Find his gain percent ?
- Rashida bought 25 dozen eggs at the rate of Rs 9.60 per dozen. 30 eggs were broken in the transaction and she sold the remaining eggs at one rupee each. Find her gain or loss percentage.
- By selling an article for Rs 1636.25, a dealer gains 96.25. Find his gain percentage.
- Find profit or loss percentage when: C.P=Rs.1560, S.P =Rs1690
- Find the profit or loss percentage, when: C.P= Rs 13600 , SP= Rs 12104
- Find the profit or loss percentage when Cost price = Rs 580 and selling price = 536.50
- Abhinav purchased two dozen chairs for₹9600. He then sold these at a profit equal to the C.P. of 4 chairs.find the S.P of one chair.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number