Asked by sd962022 | 5th Apr, 2020, 07:29: PM
The 2 dimensional space occupied by an object is called area.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th Apr, 2020, 01:21: PM
- What are the differences between volume and capacity.
- What is acre
- What is scalar?
- What is CC?
- without using a measuring scale how can we find the area of the following correctly-- a five rupee coin and the playing card and banyan?
- What is m²
- length into breadth into height of a cuboid is 7 centimetre 4cm 2cm respectively . lts volume ml is
- The mass of an iron ball is 312g.The density of iron is 7.8g/cm3. find the volume
- Why is 1kg always 1000g who made this formula
- What is cc
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number