an object level 18 metre in 4 seconds and next 18 metre into second calculate average speed of the object
Asked by pp473664 | 23rd Sep, 2020, 05:20: PM
Assuming that the question is as follows: -
An object travels 18 metre in 4 seconds and next 18 metre in two seconds calculate average speed of the object.
Average speed = Total distance travelled/Total time taken
Here, total distance = 18 m + 18 m = 36 m
Total time taken = 4 s+ 2 s = 6 s
average speed = 36/6 = 6 m/s
The average speed of the object is 6 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Sep, 2020, 09:55: PM
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
- A cyclist covers a distance of 50 m in 10 s. Calculate the speed of the cyclist in I m/s (ii) km/h
- define velocity
- An object moves 9 m in first 3 sec, 11 m in next 3 sec, and 7 in last 3 sec. What is its average speed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number