_ an imaginary line drawn around the middle of the earth
Asked by riyakodopi017 | 10th Apr, 2021, 11:41: AM
Equator is an imaginary line drawn horizontally around the middle of the earth.
Answered by Social Science Expert | 10th Apr, 2021, 03:17: PM
- what is tropic of cancer
- is tropic of cancer on earth 28°6' North of the equator??
- what is standard meridian
- what is plateau?
- Why is India called a peninsula? (4 marks)
- latitude and altitude concept
- which is the eastern most latitude of india ?
- how to find the time difference between 2 different places
- what is astrait
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number