a person travels a distance of 120 km in 5 hours.calculate the average speed in m/s.
Asked by tatahoyar246 | 7th Jul, 2019, 09:32: AM
The average speed v = total distance travelled/ total time taken
v = 120 km/ 5 h = 24 km/h
To convert speed from km/h to m/s simply multiply the number by 5/18
v = 24 x (5/18) m/s = 6.66 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 7th Jul, 2019, 11:42: AM
- draw a diagram to show the motion of a body whose speed remained the constant but velocity constitution change
- solve please
- A bicycle accelerates from a speed of 2m/s to 10m/s in 8s . What is its average speed?
- How to convert 0.9 seconds to hour
- what is SI in motion
- A car travels a distance of 360km in 5 hours. what will be the speed in m/s?
- is initial velocity denoted by ' u '
- What is mean by velocity
- When the distance travelled by an object is directly proportional to the time it is said to travel with .....
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number