A man sold a bicycle at 5% profit.If the cost had been 30% less and the selling price Rs 63 less,he would have made a profit of 30%.What is the cost price of the bicycle ?
Asked by madhumitha v | 23rd May, 2012, 11:00: AM
Answered by | 28th Nov, 2017, 04:59: PM
- Mr K.D Kulkarni purchased a horse for RS.6500 and sold it on the same day RS.7150. Find his gain percent ?
- Rashida bought 25 dozen eggs at the rate of Rs 9.60 per dozen. 30 eggs were broken in the transaction and she sold the remaining eggs at one rupee each. Find her gain or loss percentage.
- By selling an article for Rs 1636.25, a dealer gains 96.25. Find his gain percentage.
- Find profit or loss percentage when: C.P=Rs.1560, S.P =Rs1690
- Find the profit or loss percentage, when: C.P= Rs 13600 , SP= Rs 12104
- Find the profit or loss percentage when Cost price = Rs 580 and selling price = 536.50
- Abhinav purchased two dozen chairs for₹9600. He then sold these at a profit equal to the C.P. of 4 chairs.find the S.P of one chair.
- Renu sold an article at a loss of 8 percent had she bought it at 10 percent less and sold it for rs 36 more, she would have gained 20 percent. Find the cp of the article
- A merchant buys certain goods at 8640 per quintal and pays 160 per ton for transport expenses at what prize per kg must be sell them so as to gain 121/2 on his total outlay
- Sumit bought a lot for land rupees 2,25,000. he sold ⅓rd of the plot at a loss of 8% at what percent profit must he sell the remaining plot. of land in order to get a overall profit of 12% must he sell the remaining plot of land in order to get inaugural profit of 12% must he sell the remaining plot of land in order to get an overall profit of 12%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number