A car travels a distance of 360km in 5 hours. what will be the speed in m/s?
Asked by kishor.kp14 | 15th Jul, 2019, 03:42: PM
d = 360 km
t = 5 h
speed = d/t = 360/ 5 = 72 km/h
For converting speed from km/h to m/s multiply the number by 5/18
72 x (5/18) = 20 m/s
Thus, the speed of car is 20 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Jul, 2019, 04:56: PM
- solve please
- A bicycle accelerates from a speed of 2m/s to 10m/s in 8s . What is its average speed?
- How to convert 0.9 seconds to hour
- what is SI in motion
- a person travels a distance of 120 km in 5 hours.calculate the average speed in m/s.
- is initial velocity denoted by ' u '
- What is mean by velocity
- When the distance travelled by an object is directly proportional to the time it is said to travel with .....
- A body is dropped from a height of 49m. Find the time taken by to reach the ground?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number