A car travels a distance of 360km in 5 hours. what will be the speed in m/s?
Asked by kishor.kp14 | 15th Jul, 2019, 03:42: PM
d = 360 km
t = 5 h
speed = d/t = 360/ 5 = 72 km/h
For converting speed from km/h to m/s multiply the number by 5/18
72 x (5/18) = 20 m/s
Thus, the speed of car is 20 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Jul, 2019, 04:56: PM
- a car is moving with the acceleration 2m/s from rest find the distance traveled by the car in 10th second
- A car travells 33 km south 13 km west and 14 km north in half an hour calculate the average velocity
- briefly explain different type of motions
- in 12 minute a car whose speed is 35km/hr travel with a distance of
- Abdul, while driving to school, computes the average speed for his trip to be 20 km/h. On his return trip along the same route, there is less traffic and the average speed is 30 km/h. What is the average speed of Abdul's trip?
- what is angular velocity
- A car travels with speed 30km /h for 30mins .and then with speed 40km/h for one hour find the total distance traveled by the car
- two men approach each other from opposite direction with velocity 10m/s and 15m/s . If their initial separation was 150m when and where will they meet?
- what is average speed
- What is Velocity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number