A body is dropped from a height of 49m. Find the time taken by to reach the ground?
Asked by Sameergandass2407 | 12th Jun, 2019, 10:27: AM
As the body is dropped therefore the initial velocity will be 0
using 2nd equation of motion
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 12th Jun, 2019, 10:35: AM
- How to convert 0.9 seconds to hour
- what is SI in motion
- a person travels a distance of 120 km in 5 hours.calculate the average speed in m/s.
- is initial velocity denoted by ' u '
- What is mean by velocity
- When the distance travelled by an object is directly proportional to the time it is said to travel with .....
- A car travels 30km at a uniform speed of 40km/h and the next 30km at a uniform speed of 30km/h. Find its average speed.
- How to find the displacement?
- Ashik while trying to find the velocity of a pulse took 4.5 sec to go four times the length of a slinky which is 10 m. The velocity of the pulse is?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number