(-3) to the power of 3 x 2 power 6 divided by 6 x 2 power 3
Asked by punu2003 | 15th Sep, 2019, 05:35: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 16th Sep, 2019, 12:39: PM
- 0.2378000 in standard form of exponents and powers
- The distance between Sun and Saturn is 1,433,500,000,000 m. Express this distance in standard form.
- Mass of earth is approximately 5,970,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg. Express this mass in standard form.
- Write the following statements as repeated multiplication and then express in exponent form: (i) 3 multiplied by 3 for 7 times (ii) 2 multiplied by 2 for 5 times (iii) 7 multiplied by 7 for 10 times
- Write the base and exponent of the following numbers. Also write the expanded form and the value. (i) 34 (ii) (-4)3 (iii) 18
- Which one is greater 34 or 43?
- Express the following numbers in exponent form. (i) 343000 (ii) 2048
- Compare the following pair of numbers. (i) 2.5 x 103 and 3.5 x 102 (ii) 25 and 52
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number