1.Que. A horizontal wire of length 0.05m carries a current of 5A.If the mass of the wire is 10mg, the minimum magnetic field required to support the weight of the wire is what?
Asked by Gunjan | 14th Nov, 2014, 12:12: PM
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 8th Dec, 2017, 07:24: PM
- Two small bar magnet are placed in a line at certain distance d apart if the length of each magnet is negligible comapared to d the force between them is inversely proportional to
- Calculate torque and force acting on the current carrying loop.
- pls solve
- Why can't the south pole of the magnetic needle deflect in Ampere swimming Rule??
- Find the magnitude and direction
- A wire of length l is bent in the form of a circular loop with a no of turns and is suspended in a magnetic field of intensity B. Find the expression for the maximum torque produced on the circular loop when a current I is passed through it.
- MUST EVERY MAGNETIC CONFIGURATION HAVE NORTH POLE AND SOUTH POLE AND CAN WE THINK OF MAGNETIC FIELD CONFIGURATION WITH THREE POLES ?
- A MAGNETISED NEEDLE IN A UNIFORM MAGNETIC FIELD EXPERIENCES A TORQUE BUT NO NET FORCE. HOWEVER, AN IRON NAIL NEAR A BAR MAGNET EXPERIENCES A FORCE OF ATTRACTION IN ADDITION TO TORQUE. EXPLAIN
- Cyclotron uses
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number