explain what is the pregnancy management along with all its parts or classification.
Pregnancy management refers to the different aspects involved in ensuring a safe and full-term pregnancy. Along with pregnancy, it also deals with childbirth, post-partum and newborn care.
Pregnancy management aims to take care of various factore like:
- increasing pregnant womens access to high-quality health services and thus reduce child and maternal mortality
- managing and/or preventing complications during pregnancy
- addressing factors crucial for access to skilled care before, during and after pregnancy and childbirth
- enlightening women about importance of various practices during pregnancy like eating right during pregnancy, taking required supplements and injections, reduce stress and anxiety during the entire pregnancy term, avoiding alcohol and drugs etc.
- protection from and treating the various diseases that the women suffer during pregnancy
- regularly monitoring the condition of the foetus and address all related problems
- managing pregnancy related problems and issues where resources are limited