NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 6 - Who I Am
NCERT Textbook Solutions are considered extremely helpful when preparing for your CBSE Class 6 English exam. TopperLearning study resources infuse profound knowledge, and our Textbook Solutions compiled by our subject experts are no different. Here you will find all the answers to the NCERT textbook questions of Chapter 6 - Who I Am.
All our solutions for Chapter 6 - Who I Am are prepared considering the latest CBSE syllabus, and they are amended from time to time. Our free NCERT Textbook Solutions for CBSE Class 6 English will strengthen your fundamentals in this chapter and can help you to score more marks in the examination. Refer to our Textbook Solutions any time, while doing your homework or while preparing for the exam.
NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 6 - Who I Am Page/Excercise 73
1. Peter's favourite day of the week is Sunday because on this day his whole family always goes to the cinema hall to see a film. His father buys the tickets in advance and they all travel by bus. In the interval, his father buys peanuts for all of them and Peter sits in the darkness eating and watching the film.. Afterwards, they always stop to eat ice cream.They are all in a good mood and feel lucky to be part of a happy family.
2. Nasir wants to learn how to preserve seeds so that his family can use them again, and not spend money on buying new seeds every year.
3. Dolma believes that she can make a good Prime Minister because everyone in her class asks her what to do when they have a problem, and her teacher always trusts her when something needs to be done in school. She wants to make things better for everyone. She wants to have good hospitals, roads and schools and many good scientists in India who will invent cures for diseases and even send a spaceship to Mars.
1. Peter is an only child. False
2. When Serbjit gets angry he shouts at people. False
3. Nasir lives in a city. False
4. Radha's mother enjoys doing things with her. True
NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 6 - Who I Am Page/Excercise 76
(i) When I enjoy dancing or physical activity, I use my bodily intelligence.
(ii) When I enjoy looking at maps and examining pictures, I use my visual intelligence.
(iii) When I enjoy working with numbers and solving maths problems, I use my mathematical intelligence.
(iv) When I enjoy telling a story or arguing, I use my verbal intelligence.
NCERT Honeysuckle Class 6 Chapter Solutions
CBSE Class 6 Textbook Solutions
Browse Study Material
Browse questions & answers
TopperLearning provides step-by-step solutions for each question in each chapter in the NCERT textbook. Access Chapter 6 - Who I Am here for free.
Our NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English are by our subject matter experts. These NCERT Textbook Solutions will help you to revise the whole chapter, and you can increase your knowledge of English. If you would like to know more, please get in touch with our counsellor today!