NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself
NCERT Textbook Solutions are considered extremely helpful when preparing for your CBSE Class 6 English exam. TopperLearning study resources infuse profound knowledge, and our Textbook Solutions compiled by our subject experts are no different. Here you will find all the answers to the NCERT textbook questions of Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself.
All our solutions for Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself are prepared considering the latest CBSE syllabus, and they are amended from time to time. Our free NCERT Textbook Solutions for CBSE Class 6 English will strengthen your fundamentals in this chapter and can help you to score more marks in the examination. Refer to our Textbook Solutions any time, while doing your homework or while preparing for the exam.
NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself Page/Excercise 21
1. The dog felt the need for a master because he was unhappy with his way of life. He was sick and tired of wandering about alone, looking for food and getting frightened of those who were stronger than him. Therefore, he decided to serve someone who was stronger than anyone on earth who would be his master.
2. The dog chose a big, strong and fierce wolf as his master. As they walked along the wolf suddenly lifted his nose, sniffed and darted quickly off the path into the bushes deep into the forest. The dog realized that the wolf was afraid that the bear would eat them up. . Since the dog wanted to serve only the strongest, he left the wolf and asked the bear who was stronger than the wolf to be his master.
3. He chose the bear to be his next master.
4. He served the lion for a long time because it was a good life and there was nothing to complain about. There was no one more powerful and stronger than the lion in the forest and so no one dared to touch the dog or offend him in any way. The lion was not afraid of any creature and thus, the dog was well protected by it. Therefore, the dog lived happily by serving the lion for a long time.
5. He finally chose man as his master. One day, while the dog and the lion were walking along a path between bare cliffs the lion suddenly stopped, gave a great roar and struck the ground angrily with his paw with such force that it formed a hole. He backed away quietly as he had smelt a man coming that way. The dog then realised that the lion was afraid of man. As he wanted to serve someone who was the most powerful and stronger than anyone on earth, he chose man as his master.
NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself Page/Excercise 22
NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself Page/Excercise 23
NCERT Solution for Class 6 English Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself Page/Excercise 24
NCERT Honeysuckle Class 6 Chapter Solutions
CBSE Class 6 Textbook Solutions
Browse Study Material
Browse questions & answers
TopperLearning provides step-by-step solutions for each question in each chapter in the NCERT textbook. Access Chapter 2 - How the Dog Found Himself here for free.
Our NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English are by our subject matter experts. These NCERT Textbook Solutions will help you to revise the whole chapter, and you can increase your knowledge of English. If you would like to know more, please get in touch with our counsellor today!