NCERT Solutions for Class 6 History Chapter 12 - Buildings, Paintings and Books
Chapter 12 - Buildings, Paintings and Books Exercise 132
(a) Aryabhatta was a great astronomer.
(b) Stories about gods and goddesses are found in the epics.
(c) Valmiki is recognized as the author of the Sanskrit Ramayana.
(d) Silappadikaram and Manimekalai are two Tamil epics.
The list of the chapters is:
- In the earliest cities: Copper used to make tools, gold and silver to make ornaments.
- What Books and Burials Tell us: Iron tools and weapons, ornaments of gold.
- Kingdoms, Kings and Early Republic: Iron or mines.
- Vital villages and Thriving Towns: Iron tools.
- Traders, Kings and Pilgrims: Gold as a gift.
- Buildings, Paintings and Books: Iron pillar, gold jewellery.
The monkey king as well as the kings felt the pulse of the public.
The monkey king and his followers survived on the mango, while the other kings’ followers required proper food.
The monkey king as well as others kings worked for the welfare of the people.
The monkey king did not try to capture the other kings' property, while the other kings did capture try to kill the monkey and their king for just a fruit.
Chapter 12 - Buildings, Paintings and Books Exercise 133
It is advisable to formulate the answer by the student themselves with the help of the subject teacher(s) or elder(s).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number