NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Chapter 6 - Who I Am
Chapter 6 - Who I Am Exercise 73
2. Nasir wants to learn how to preserve seeds so that his family can use them again, and not spend money on buying new seeds every year.
3. Dolma believes that she can make a good Prime Minister because everyone in her class asks her what to do when they have a problem, and her teacher always trusts her when something needs to be done in school. She wants to make things better for everyone. She wants to have good hospitals, roads and schools and many good scientists in India who will invent cures for diseases and even send a spaceship to Mars.
2. When Serbjit gets angry he shouts at people. False
3. Nasir lives in a city. False
4. Radha's mother enjoys doing things with her. True
Chapter 6 - Who I Am Exercise 76
(ii) When I enjoy looking at maps and examining pictures, I use my visual intelligence.
(iii) When I enjoy working with numbers and solving maths problems, I use my mathematical intelligence.
(iv) When I enjoy telling a story or arguing, I use my verbal intelligence.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number