NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Chapter 1 - Who Did Patrick's Homework
Chapter 1 - Who Did Patrick's Homework Exercise 11
2. Who stole the diamond is still a mystery.
3. This semester we are going to have a class exhibition.
4. True to his word, the elf began to help Patrick.
5. Can you look up this word in the dictionary?
6. I started early to be on time, but I was out of luck. There was a traffic jam!
7. She says she's got a lot of books, but between you and me I think most of them are borrowed.
Patrick thought that his cat was playing with a little doll. The cat was actually playing with an extremely tiny man, who wore a woollen shirt with old fashioned britches and a high tall hat.
The little man granted Patrick a wish because he wanted to escape from the cat and did not want Patrick to give him back to the cat.
Patrick wanted the elf to do all his homework till the end of the semester, which was for 35 days.
Chapter 1 - Who Did Patrick's Homework Exercise 12
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number