JEE Main 2021 Crash Course
Our JEE preparation materials include video lessons, revision modules and board exam preparation materials to help you easily grasp JEE Main syllabus concepts. To evaluate your conceptual clarity, head to our Test Gym or go through our solved past years’ papers. We have a dedicated team of subject experts for doubts and solutions section on our e-learning platform to help you target JEE Main 2021.
Features of JEE Main 2021 crash course study plan
- Video Lessons Learn the complex concepts covered in the JEE syllabus and their applications in real life with our application-based and 1000+ concept-based videos.
- Test Gym Hone your exam skills with our JEE online tests comprising 40+ weekly tests supported with concept videos, 10+ mock tests, 30+ practice tests and 10+ full-length tests. Practise topics in the syllabus by attempting various types of subjective and objective test questions.
- Final Revision Module Read chapter summaries for a last-minute revision of key concepts from the latest JEE syllabus.
- Past Years' Papers with Solutions Solve JEE previous years' question papers to practise different types of exam questions and familiarise yourself with the paper pattern.
- Unboubt UnDoubt or Ask the expert is a platform where you can post your queries related to JEE Physics, JEE Chemistry and JEE Maths and our in-house academic experts will respond to your query within 24 hours.
- Board Exam Preparation Support Material Benefit from extra study support material for the Class 12 board exams. Access past years' papers with solutions, sample papers with solutions and chapter-wise most important questions. These additional online study resources will help in JEE preparation too.
- 1000+Concept Videos
- 65+Chapter-wise Synopsis and Formulae
- 40+Weekly Tests
- 10+Full Length
- 10+Mock Tests
- 30+Practice Tests
- 10+Past Year Papers with Solutions
Target JEE Main 2021
We will call you back
Thanks, you will receive a call between 9:00am - 9:00pm IST.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number