ICSE Class 9 - Expansions Using Cubic Identities Videos
Expansions, Expansions Using Cubic Identities
- a-b=3 and ab=40 find a+b
B/387, Awas Vikas Rd, Hanspuram, Naubasta, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208021, India
- Given that is a root of the equation If where are co-primes, find
- 4a+3b=10 ab=12 64a^3+27b^3=?
- Factorize the given expression completely: 343x³y + 512y⁴
- there is no live class in topper
- If (4a+3b)=10 and ab = 2 find the value of (64a^3 + 27b^3)
- Can U Repeat Formula For Expansions
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.