ICSE Class 9 History and Civics Revision Notes for Salient Features of the Constitution - (A) Fundamental Rights and Duties
Understand the concepts present in Class 9 History and Civics to score more marks in the exams. Everything you want to excel in ICSE Class 9 History & Civics exams is available on TopperLearning.
Get the latest Class 9 ICSE History and Civics Syllabus for academic session 2019-20 on TopperLearning. Find out the topics that you need to prepare. Study the topics in each chapter as per your pace with our online resources.
Learn the ways to solve difficult questions by referring to solutions from useful sample papers and textbooks such as Frank & Selina ICSE Class 9 book. To gain more confidence, you can take the practice tests and create a study plan as per the personalised assessments on TopperLearning.
History and Civics Chapters for Revision Notes
- India in the Sixth Century BC
- The Age of the Guptas
- The Medieval India - (B) The Delhi Sultanate
- Emergence of Composite Culture
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe - (A) Renaissance
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe - (B) The Reformation
- The Beginning of the Modern Age in Europe - (C) Industrial Revolution
- The Harappan Civilisation
- The Vedic Period
- The Mauryan Empire
- The Sangam Age
- The Medieval India - (A) South India and the Cholas
- The Mughal Empire
- Our Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution - (B) Directive Principles of State Policy
- Political Parties
- Local Self-Government - Rural
- Local Self-Government - Urban
Why to choose our ICSE Class 9 History and Civics study materials?
- Include video lessons, question bank and solved sample papers
- Designed according to the latest ICSE syllabus
- Developed by subject experts
- Content revised from time to time
- Helpful when doing a quick revision
- Guidance when doing homework
- Understand concepts easily
- Significantly improve your History and Civics score