ICSE Class 9 Maths Rational Numbers
- 0.572 as fraction
- two rational number between 3 and 4
- express 1.62 in p/q form
- find two rational number between 0.1 and 0.2.
- arrange -5/9, 7/12, -2/3, and 11/18 in the ascending order of their magnitudes
- What is meant by non terminating?
- _ 0.5
- what are the pime factors required to determine if it is a terminating decimal or non-terminating decimal?
- Find the six rational number between 3 and 4
- 9/25 prove whether it's terminating decimal
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number