ICSE Class 8 Maths Surface Area And Volume Of A Cylinder
In ICSE Class 8 Mathematics Chapter 20 Surface Area and Volume of Solids, learn in detail about the shape of a cylinder. Our concept video will take you through the basic structure of a cylinder. The video features animated clips to understand the logical way to find the surface area of a cylinder and the volume of a cylinder.
In addition, our ICSE Class 8 Maths reference materials for Chapter 20 can be the perfect guide for learning Maths concepts. With our resources, you can learn the accurate methods for using formulae to solve cylinder-based Maths problems. Our Maths sample Q&As and practice tests will further support you in scoring high marks in your school exams.
- Find the cost of digging a well 2m in radius and 14 m deep at the rate of Rs. 4.80 per m
- 50 circular plates, each of radius 7 cm and thickness 12 cm are placed one above the other to form a solid right circular cylinder. Find the total surface area and volume of the cylinder.
- A road roller has a diameter 0.7 m and it's width 1.2m .Find the least number of revolutios that the roller must take in order to level a playground of size 120m ×44m
- Findi the radius of a cylinder whose height is 42 cm and whose curved surface area is 8448 cm²
- The volume of the right circular cylinder is 308 cm^3 and its height is 8cm. Find ( i) the radius (ii) the area of its curved surface.
- The total surface area of a solid cylinder is 462 cm^2 and its curved surface area is one-third of its total surface area. Find the volume of the cylinder.
- The TSA of a solid cylinder is 462cm2 and its curved surfave area is one third of its total surface area . Find the volume of a cylinder
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number