Tue March 25, 2014 By: Aditya Raj

The type of lense having both the refracting sufaces bulging outwards is convex or concave?

Expert Reply
Wed March 26, 2014
A lens in which both the outer surfaces bulge out from the central line is a convex lens whereas in a concave lens the outer surfaces shrink towards the central line.
Home Work Help